This jacket is a tribute to doing it yourself. Hand-painted and destroyed in Los Angeles, the rich silk lining softens its rough backstory.
- Five-pocket denim jacket
- 100% denim sourced in North America
- Hand-painted and distressed
- 100% silk lining sourced from South Korea
- Button closure
- Pleated wrists and waistband
- Handmade in Los Angeles
- Custom hammered antique brass hardware
- Female model is 5' 7" wearing size M
- Male model is 5' 11" wearing size M
Ground shipping anywhere in the U.S. is offered free of charge.
We invite you to try on items within your own home. Should an item not fit properly, we will happily exchange it for the correct size of the same style (processing times may vary depending on product and size availability).