Inspired by those who braved the beaches at Normandy, this hand-washed and distressed denim jacket demands respect. Lined in a deep scarlet silk, this jacket bridges the gap between true vintage and luxury.
- Five-pocket denim jacket
- Vintage USA WWII camouflage-print 100% cotton denim
- Hand-washed and distressed
- 100% silk lining from South Korea
- Button closure
- Pleated wrists and waistband
- Handmade in Los Angeles
- Custom hammered antique brass trim
- Male model is 5' 11" wearing size M
- Model is 5' 5" wearing size M
Ground shipping anywhere in the U.S. is offered free of charge.
We invite you to try on items within your own home. Should an item not fit properly, we will happily exchange it for the correct size of the same style (processing times may vary depending on product and size availability).