This DTLA-milled denim is made from American cotton and polyester sourced from recycled plastic bottles. This incredibly soft blanket-like denim jacket incorporates a washed black silk, resulting in a relaxed, cozy fit but with red, blue, and yellow specs, it styles as an outfit centerpiece. Hand-made, washed, and distressed in Los Angeles, California.
- Five-pocket denim jacket
- 50.5% cotton / 49.5% polyester from recycled plastic bottles
- Hand-washed and distressed
- 100% silk lining sourced from South Korea
- Button closure
- Pleated wrists and waistband
- Handmade in Los Angeles
- Custom hammered dark copper trim
- Female model is 5' 5" wearing size M
- Male model is 5' 10" wearing size M
Ground shipping anywhere in the U.S. is offered free of charge.
We invite you to try on items within your own home. Should an item not fit properly, we will happily exchange it for the correct size of the same style (processing times may vary depending on product and size availability).